Monday, September 15, 2008

1 missing mojo...

Has anyone seen my MOJO, it's about 5'6, very artsy looking, and obviously seeking a legal separation from me. If you find it please forward, I do so miss my mojo (she/its been gone so long.)


On a good note I went by the studio today, noooo I don't have it like that my studio is not in some lofty, artsy warehouse district, it's in my mom's sun room. I decided to move my studio to my moms to be there more often to help out now that she's getting older (BIG MISTAKE), but this is what we do for our moms (God bless her, she's my rock) . It's a very nice space it just doesn't work 4 me, anyway moving on ... I actually pulled a few pcs. of fabric and did a few sketches. I'm posting the sketches and I'll update my progress. (I'm trying mojo puhlease come back to me)
I love butterflies so why not appliqued black butterflies on a soft wool crepe with black lace accents. Very artsy, very gypsy, very me...

1 comment:

The Rich Ant said...

your blog is great and trust me i understand the whole mojo thang. i miss mines too. just keep pressing on and look for inspiration in the little gifts God gives us. it will come back!